Saturday, April 23, 2016

4 p.m.

4 p.m seems to be a very popular time for parties, and 4:30 p.m. the most requested time for my arrival to one. I got a last minute request for today, because their face painter cancelled on them. I usually shake my head when I hear this. It seems to me that this happens most often with casual face painters, they quote a low price because it is a hobby or past time to them, and as such, they usually not take their party commitments seriously. Thank God I have never had to cancel on a party, perhaps this was a different situation, they got sick or something, who knows. Anyway, I could not help them because I was already booked, however, I was able to help them find someone else and it all worked out! So my 4:30 p.m. party went well, I got to try the new paints and I love them! The only drawback, but it will be easy to be overcome, is that I can feel my face is painted. With Snazaroo, I forgot my face was painted, I would go to a store, wondered why people were staring, and eventually remembering when someone asked if I just came from a party. With these new paints, I am aware of my own face! yet I want to get more. By the way, I like going to parties that have good music, and this one did! It keeps it fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment